I’ve tried plugins, I’ve tried URI, HTTP, etc. No matter what I do, when I embed via Spotify code or WordPress itself, I cannot get a track, a playlist, nadda to work here. I get the player and the correct information (UI) displays after page load for about 500ms or so, and then gets covered with an “Oops can’t find music” errors and a blank UI.
I’ve deactivated all kinds of plugins to see if that could be the problem – but that didn’t fix anything. I checked the source for the embeds after rendering and they looked good. It appears that it’s something on Spotify’s servers. I’ve spent way too much time trying to share some music from Spotify. Oh well.