Eric E. Dolecki Google Voice: (508) 656-0622
The Bose Corporation
R&D User Experience Advanced Development Group
September 2005 – present
Title: Senior Concept Designer ( UX Software Engineer Level V)
- Design & develop full application GUIs within usability/specification/persona-based guidelines
- Work directly with Design Center/Industrial Designers/Advanced Software Development on project-based designs & interactions
- Create various accurate real-world interface/hardware prototypes for various departments. Help drive look & feel, data architectures, UI interactions & overall client usability
- Create and maintain an ActionScript 3 code library, create ActionScript 3 components, and a class depot for other designers to use for their own prototyping needs
- Regularly work with live database data, author APIs, integrate with hardware & embedded software systems
- Prototype and author Objective-C Cocoa Touch applications for iPhone and iTouch.
Convoq, Inc. (Applied Messaging/Zingdom)
November 2002 – Septmeber 2005
Title: Interactive Technology Developer/Designer
- Initially referenced by Jeremy Allaire (now at BrightCove) for the position (when he was on the Board of Directors)
- Worked directly with the Engineering Team and Product Manager to formulate detailed, workable specs for our applications
- Responsible for designing and coding initial feature prototypes to aid in the approval specification details & also in feature implementation
- Actively used source control and code reviews in all aspects of client-side development. Helped to create and maintain the main ActionScript code library. Converted legacy code to full AS2 class-based OOP implementations (upgraded older code).
- I was involved in GUI decisions, feature implementations, and all areas which impacted the user experience
- Resonsible for all client-side UI and a major amount of interaction with the backend system
- Prototype initial GUI designs in Photoshop, Illustrator & Fireworks prior to conversion to working prototypes
September 2002 – December 2002
- Designed, developed & deployed an online interactive marketing game for Teradata (by way of Boston’s Arnold Worldwide). The program was extremely successful in driving home the benefits of Teradata’s data-mining capabilities.
- Interactive advertising for Buena Vista Home Entertainment: Alias Season One DVD, Project Greenlight DVDs (Seasons 1 & 2), Home On The Range DVD, Undisputed DVD, Halloween DVD, and Disney Online.
- Worked directly with remote project managers under tight deadlines & delivered cutting edge and effective creative.
- Created original soundtracks and managed an audio producer to create a score for interactive Teradata creative presentations. These Flash presentations were looped and played on the video wall at the MGM Grand hotel during Teradata’s yearly conference.
1999 – September 2002 (company liquidated)
Title: Senior Interactive Designer/Interactive Technology Manager
- Strategic development, graphic design, scripting, UI development & production of interactive programs.
- Researched emerging technologies to evaluate and deploy cutting edge solutions.
- Directly responsible for the agency winning interactive awards.
- Worked with Database Services Dept. to deploy database-driven interactive.
- Taught classes internally to educate the staff.
- Adhered to corporate branding & when appropriate improved that branding.
- Created original audio scores to lower cost of productions.
Quest Fore/Witalis Burke
1996 – 1999
Title: Print Designer/Interactive Designer
- Designed and produced logos, annual reports, marketing collateral, business identitiy systems, etc.
- Developed Director-based user interfaces for Ford Motors training CD-ROMs (Sales Associate Training).
- Designed and developed 3D stills/animations.
- Designed and developed entire websites for BEA Inc., Enidine, Quest Fore & MSA.
Vance Wright Adams
1994 – 1996
Title: Print Designer/Interactive Designer
- Worked in a fast-paced environment creating brochures, logos, catalogs and VHS packaging.
- Worked directly with Senior Print Designers, Art Directors & Creative Directors.
There is a little more, but at this point in my career I was mostly creating artwork for pipe manufacturing catalogs, cleaning up other designer’s logos, etc. A lot of production and learning how agencies work.