My order took a very long time to arrive.
- I placed my order on 5/16/2016 and I emailed them on 6/1/2016 about my concern.
- On 6/5/2016 they told me it shipped from their New Jersey warehouse and that I would receive a tracking number soon. New Jersey is quite close to Boston, FYI.
- On 6/7/2016 I emailed again about no tracking number and was told New Jersey was not completely set up and running. They offered a discount on a future order.
- 6/7/2016 they offered to refund my shipping cost.
- 6/9/2016 they offered to send to me from Amsterdam if I didn’t get a tracking number by the weekend.
- 6/10/2016 the package arrived (slightly tattered) without me ever having received a shipping tracking number.
I’m glad it showed up at all. Time was closing in on a month. If I like it, I’ll take them up on a deep discount for a second order. I am still waiting for Huel to become available in the United States.